Thursday, November 23, 2006
TOMORROW.
the day ive been waiting for. every minute since monday.
and when the clock strikes 4, im gonng scream and jump for joy and call up everyone possible to annouce my jubilance(:
then im gonna run down to meet my dearests:DD

I CAN'T WAIT

so the countdown begins.
16 more hrs! :DDDD

and deborah's finally back from aus:D
i can see the glow on my brother's face.
cos all of a sudden, he becomes so nice, he volunteered to study somewhere in the hostel so i can use his laptop.
yea, im staying in the hostel btw and its really pretty comfortable.
but the biggest advantage's that everyone wakes up at 7 tmr for the attachment while i get to laze arnd till 830(:

actly to think abt it, i may actly miss the attachment cos of the yummy food here.
though im feeling terribly guilty cos ive been eating nonstop with the other greedy people during the entire week.
just look at the amt of dessert bowls we chalked up today:/
and the fact that deborah just brought back two boxes of doughnuts from aus doesn make me it any better cos one just went into my tummy and its really horribly good(:
teo yiwei must be so so jealous now haha.

and i suddenly have this huge craving for nydc.
all THANKS to miss carmen wong for posting up those delicious pictures.
i want my three amigos!:(
rahhh.

will someone control my diet PLEASE.
and so she said at 11:58 PM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER